It's hard to know which posts to optimize when you've got hundreds or even thousands of posts in your content library. Luckily, we've built a tool to make it easy for you to find High Opportunity Posts, or posts that we think will see the greatest lift in search page views after optimization.
How to Find High Opportunity Posts
1. Go to dashboard.raptive.com and under "Content Optimization", click on "Posts and Briefs"
2. Click on "Show Filters" button
3. Click on the "High Opportunity Post" checkbox
4. Click on the "Posts" button at the bottom of the filter sidebar to apply the filter
The table will then show the posts that our system has determined have the highest opportunity for optimization.
The table also contains search performance data from GSC as well as when the post was last modified.
From there you can create a Content Brief to optimize that post. To learn more about how to use Content Briefs, see this support article.
If you want to search through your posts on your own, you can use the sidebar filter to apply your own filters to the data.
How are High Opportunity Posts chosen?
The primary signals are:
- When the Post was Last modified - Posts that you haven’t updated in the last 6 months
- Organic search performance - Posts that have meaningful traffic, but aren’t your top performing posts
- Rank - Finding posts that in position 5 or more for their top keyword
- Seasonality - Upward search trends in the next 3 months