Effective October 12, 2023:
Working directly with a brand on a direct campaign? We’d love to help!
While it’s not necessary to work with brands outside of the campaigns we work to secure on your behalf, we understand that you may receive frequent pitches and want to participate. We recommend giving preference to brands with whom you've already established a relationship, because often lesser known brands won’t pay as well as what you’ll earn through your Raptive campaigns and the scale you get from being part of the community.
Here are our guidelines for direct campaigns you’d like us to traffic:
- To ensure our team has ample time to support you and the campaign, please submit your requests at least 2 business days (48 hours) in advance (Monday to Friday, 8 am-5 pm ET) before the scheduled go-live date.
- For Insiders, external direct deals should account for no more than 10% of your quarterly ad impressions.
- Platinum, Platinum Elite, and Luminary creators can allocate up to 30% of their quarterly ad impressions for external direct deals.
Monthly Campaign Limits:
- Insiders can request up to 2 campaigns per month.
- Platinum and Platinum Elite creators can request up to 6 campaigns per month.
- Luminary creators can request up to 10 campaigns per month.
- Raptive can set up a maximum of three custom scripts per creator at a time. When these scripts are no longer required for specific targeting, you can easily remove the scripts from your site, making these scripts ready for reuse.
Minimum Campaign Value:
- All campaigns must have a minimum monthly value of $250.
- We aim to maximize your earnings. We recommend seeking CPM rates that are 3-5 times higher than what you typically earn through Raptive.
Metrics and Targeting:
- Raptive doesn't guarantee Viewability and Click-through Rate (CTR) minimums.
- Raptive cannot set up video creatives for direct deals to run in the sticky video player ad slot.
- You are responsible for handling campaign details and payment directly with the advertiser. Our responsibility is to input this information into Google Ad Manager (GAM) for site deployment.
Campaign Set-up and Monitoring:
- We'll review the campaign's performance in GAM shortly after enabling it to ensure impression tracking is accurate. It is normal to see impression count discrepancies of 5-10% or more between ad servers. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Creator Partnerships Manager. Note: if a campaign is set up correctly but doesn't fully deliver, Raptive won't be responsible for any revenue loss.
- Each line item in the campaign requires a separate form submission. (ie. if you have a 30-day standard display piece, a 30-day pre-roll video piece, and a one-day site takeover, you should submit three separate forms so we can manage the processes internally.)
- Raptive uses GAM for ad serving and reporting for all our ad impressions. If there is an impression discrepancy between GAM and a 3rd party's tracking system, we default to GAM’s reporting. Any discrepancies in impressions should be discussed directly with the adveriser.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the campaign is pacing. We can provide in-flight reporting upon request.
Campaign End Dates:
- We require an end date on all campaigns. The end date cannot be more than 12 months in the future. If you need to extend the end date, please submit a request.
Campaign Ready for Deployment:
- Ensure that your creatives and code are prepared for deployment. We do not provide troubleshooting for these elements. We can provide a preview link upon request.
- This service is designed for campaigns directly from end advertisers. As per our Raptive Service Agreement, we do not traffic third-party tags from other ad networks. Any campaign requiring ads.txt entries will not be accommodated.
When submitting a Creator-Sold Direct Campaign Request, please provide the following details:
- All Creator-Sold Direct Campaign Request details are listed here
Please keep in mind that we're actively working on your behalf.