Effective January 1, 2023:
We are happy to traffic campaigns that our creators sell. This is a 100% free service that we offer to our creators, and we do not take a revenue share cut.
For any direct campaigns you would like us to traffic, please take into consideration the following:
Any outside direct deals need to make up less than 10% of an Insider's quarterly ad inventory 30% for Platinum, Platinum Elite, and Luminary creators.
We can traffic 2 campaigns per month for Insider creators, 6 for Platinum and Platinum Elite, and 10 for Luminary.
- Campaigns need to be valued at a minimum of $250 per month.
Requests must be submitted at least 2 business days (M-F, 8 am-5 pm EST) in advance before it is scheduled to go live to ensure our team has enough time to get everything set up.
We'll be able to support our creators better during regular business hours, M-F, 8-5 pm EST, as weekend and holiday support can be limited.
We want to make sure that every deal is profitable for our creators, so we recommend making sure the CPMs being offered at least 3-5x what you'd normally earn through Raptive.
We rely on the creator to facilitate the campaign details shown below and payment directly with the advertiser. Raptive will input that information into GAM to serve on the site.
It is common to receive pitches regularly for small campaigns; however, in most cases, these are not worth running and can be ignored. We recommend only working with brands with whom you have an established relationship. See this article or drop us an email if you'd like more details.
- This is intended for campaigns directly from the end advertiser. Per our Raptive Service Agreement, we do not traffic third-party tags from other ad networks. So if a direct sale requires an ads.txt entry or entries, it is not allowed.
- Creatives or any applicable code will need to be ready to deploy, and Raptive will not troubleshoot these items; however, a preview link can be provided upon request.
- Reporting is available upon request.
Campaign details needed:
- The site
- The date range
- The creative size(s)
- Goal number of impressions, or if this is a sponsorship campaign that will take all inventory for a given ad unit
- Total spend or CPM
- Targeting: Ad unit, geography, and devices are the most common
- We need the image file and clickthrough URL or tag for the campaign (be sure the advertiser has tested as Google has file size requirements)